Our client, a leading international financial services firm, is seeking a proven project management expert to focus on HR initiatives across APAC.
• Regional role
• Large, growing, successful MNC
• Ample investment and support; HR improvement is one of the top-two strategic priorities for this firm globally
Sitting in the group PMO, you will focus exclusively on HR projects for at least the first two years. This will cover a wide range of initiatives, such as talent management, engagement, HR systems and broad transformation efforts to improve efficiency and quality of HR service delivery. Principally, you will focus on APAC-level projects, but may also take on individual country initiatives around the region where needed. After the first two years, you will remain in the group PMO, and may move to a non-HR project if required then.
The successful candidate will be first and foremost a capable project manager, with at least some exposure to HR. They will combine a comprehensive knowledge of the technical elements of project management, such as methodology, budgeting, finance and systems, with strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with C-level stakeholders. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior project management experience in a complex, matrixed organisation
• Experience handling HR project implementations
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
• PM certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2 etc.) highly advantageous
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.