Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager to be responsible for the successful, end-to-end management of the recruiting lifecycle including on-boarding support for our new global headquarters in Central London as the headquarters makes its transition from its current base in Hong Kong to London in July 2019.
We are looking to recruit a resilient, articulate professional with a high degree of positive energy and an interest in education who is comfortable in a fast growth organisation. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement. The role also demands an exceptionally organised critical thinker, who has strong experience in implementing and driving projects.
Essentially, if you are comfortable with imperfect, but are a hardworking, detail-oriented professional who strives for the very best and continuous improvement (and has a fabulous sense of humour), please consider the role below and apply asap.
This role will provide strategic design and consultative services supporting senior leadership (Exco), hiring managers, candidates / applicants and employees through talent acquisition related activities ensuring a positive experience. This role will involve high volume direct sourcing across all functions, working with agencies, and will also be pivotal in the wider talent acquisition strategy for the business.
The main areas of responsibility will be focussed on the following key areas, but not limited to:
Engagement and Interaction
- Drive the end to end recruitment life cycle for candidates via our applicant tracking system
- Write job descriptions and advertisements which attract suitable candidates.
- Conduct interviews, manage to recruiting timelines, guide candidates on their interview journey, prepare offers, negotiate, close and assist in the induction of new employees
- Provide a continual pipeline of quality candidates
- Develop new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates using a variety of networking tools
- Establish meaningful talent acquisition metrics and mechanisms for regularly analysing outcomes and applying insights to improve performance
- Produce timely reports on recruitment and Induction activity
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- End to end recruitment experience including high volume activity & tight deadlines with a proven, quantifiable recruitment track record in a global organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
- Experience with employment branding, innovative sourcing strategies, and building robust pipeline of diverse talent
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.