Our client is a world-leading business and technology consultancy MNC
• High autonomy and good career progression
• Strategic and hands on recruitment
• International environment with growing business presence in APAC
They are now looking for a recruitment professional to join their established HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results-driven individual to join a professional team. This person will be responsible for the hiring of Project Managers (i.e. change management and digital) and Business Analysts for the team. Reporting to the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition, you will play a key role in managing the recruitment in HK. As such you will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce planning of the client groups into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner in the recruitment function. In additional, you will be the source of ideas for designing a strong candidate experience from employer branding, recruitment process all the way to on boarding.
We are looking for a passionate recruitment professional who has strong track record in a recruitment partner role. To be successful in this role, you will need to have worked in a fast-paced environment and have a strong commercial mindset. Besides, individuals who are energetic and results-driven will be a good cultural-fit for the westernized working environment.
Apart from the mentioned, we are also looking for:
• Strong in-house/agency recruitment experience
• Outstanding communication skills in English is a must and fluent Cantonese is a plus
• A recruitment professional who is comfortable to be hands on and to be strategic
• Successful track record in partnering with senior stakeholders
For further details please contact Evan Wong on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code EW/14238
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.