Our client is a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Partner Recruiting & Integration Senior Advisor to join their dynamic Partner Recruiting and Integration team in London.
About the role
As a Partner Recruiting & Integration Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting all phases of the lateral partner and counsel recruiting process for the Firm’s European offices, and other offices as necessary, as directed by the Partner Recruiting & Integration Senior Manager, Europe. Other key responsibilities include:
- Arranging all interviews, collating and disseminating feedback and coordinating all steps in the hiring process with the Office Managing Partner(s), Local Department Chairs, Global Department Chairs, Practice Group Chairs, and sponsoring partners.
- Ensuring effective communication and status updates with the relevant stakeholders and Firm and administrative leadership.
- Supporting all activities in connection with a lateral partner’s arrival to the Firm’s European offices and integration, including pre-arrival meetings and orientation schedules.
- Ensuring timely and accurate tracking of all candidate activity on the relevant system
- In coordination with the Business Development department, supporting the arrangement of lateral partner visits to other Latham offices for integration purposes.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Exhibit well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff at all organizational levels of the firm
- Are able to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Have strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of typical work processes performed daily in an office environment
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding job opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in the firm's comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, they have a range of global affinity groups (including LGBTQ group, multicultural group, women’s group). These provide a platform for staff to share experiences, advice, and interests, encouraging a continued discussion on diversity.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.