Our client is an Industry superfund, set up in 2006. They help invest members’ money to create the best possible retirement outcomes. Their size has given them the ability to leverage significant investment opportunities for long term performance and low fees that are passed on to their members. They have a “One-fund” approach with a positive and constructive culture.
Due to business expansion in London they are now looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team on a 12month fixed-term contract. You will be responsible for the hands on delivery of high quality recruitment advice and end-to-end recruitment services that meet and exceed business requirements and candidate experience expectations. This involves establishing excellent working relationships with the Fund’s senior leaders, other areas of P&C and a range of external stakeholders.
There will be a range of complexities to this role and we need someone who has conducted targeted searches, and we’d like to see some experience/networks in front office, asset class recruitment. The roles in this space will include Analyst to Investment Director level across Property, Infrastructure, Capital Markets (dealing) and Real Assets Alternative Debt (RAAD) teams.
- Manage and deliver recruitment activity, in conjunction with the People & Culture Business Partner, UK, to ensure that the most appropriate organisational design, role structure, remuneration and role purpose are agreed as part of any recruitment activity.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure a coordinated, consistent and compliant approach to any recruitment activity is implemented. This includes identifying and implementing appropriate sourcing channels, drafting and placing advertisements, screening, interviewing, testing and finalising offer and onboarding arrangements.
- In conjunction with other P&C stakeholders, apply a future focus to the recruitment of staff to deliver the Fund’s long term strategy.
- Establish and contribute to the ongoing design evolution and implementation of the holistic recruitment process including preferred supplier management, fee negotiation, cost reduction, direct recruitment, supplier management and the provision of specialist advice to hiring managers.
- Contribute to the ongoing development, refinement and implementation of the employee value proposition, and develop and manage all recruitment content in press, website and social media forums.
- Generate and track metrics to enable the performance monitoring of recruitment solutions as well as enabling data-driven decision making.
This role requires a high degree of consultation with local and overseas based stakeholders and some travel may also be required.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience and proven track record in a similar role, ideally from investment management or broader financial services industry. In addition we are looking for:
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service and advice to stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Highly developed relationship building skills, including an ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders (both internal and external.
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently as well as part of a team. High levels of self-motivation and initiative.
- Ownership of and accountability for one’s work.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.