Our client, one of the world’s leading banks, is hiring for a unique role overseeing their on-site RPO vendor and recruitment operations.
• Newly-created role
• Direct bank headcount with broad oversight of a major RPO
• Strong career growth and remuneration prospects
Reporting to the HK Head of Recruitment, you will have full responsibility both for ensuring the quality of the RPO service, and for governing and continually improving all recruitment operations matters. You will manage regular audits covering all quantitative and qualitative outputs of the recruitment function, as well as compliance and risk matters. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders in the business, as well as all third-party vendors, including their senior leadership globally.
The successful candidate will combine excellent stakeholder management skills with a strong knowledge of the technical elements of recruitment operations. They will be very familiar with RPO models, and will have a sound understanding in recruitment compliance and best practices. They will be detail-oriented, numerical, and an excellent communicator. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• Several years’ experience managing or working within an on-site vendor
• Hands-on recruitment experience
• Strong numerical and reporting knowledge, ideally having used an Applicant Tracking System
• Excellent English communication skills
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.