Our client is a luxury group with strong global footprint.
• Industry leader with reputable brands
• Work closely with senior stakeholders
• Group level position responsible for regional rewards projects
In this role, you will report to the Regional C&B Manger and be responsible for the operations of the Group C&B team. This role will be focusing on internal and external data analysis, benchmarking and providing professional advice on market practices, tools and processes to the HR community in Asia. This is an internal consultant type of role where you will be in close and constant contact with dedicated HR teams and various business stakeholders in the region. Moreover, you will coordinate annual C&B cycle as well as organising related training sessions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and proactive C&B specialist who can be a good team player. It is important for you to build and maintain a strong and positive working relationship with the members of the complex mix of HR and business stakeholders. Ability to closely cooperate and manage the relationship with external compensation consulting companies and other external data providers is key.
We are also looking for:
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines qualification or above
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant C&B experience or over 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist function
• Experience with sizeable multinational company located in Asia while regional experience is a bonus
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a language fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
For further details please contact Evan Wong on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code EW/14083.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only