Based in Hong Kong, the Retail Training Manager will develop, deliver and maintain training programs focused on our client’s Retail Operations Development Programs. These programs cover all areas of store operations, beginning with skills training for entry level associates through leadership development, in the areas of production, floor management, customer service, and administrative functions of store operations, systems and processes. This job has a mentoring focus that concentrates on motivating people to want to do their best through indirect influence.
• High Profile, Expanding Lifestyle Brand
• Dynamic and Strategic Senior HR Team
• Innovative and High-Quality Service Oriented
- Develop, deliver, and maintain training programs as a subject matter expert (SME) for the retail division
- Create and enhance training materials
- Regularly review student performance and provide developmental feedback and assessments
- Be a SME for the review of videos, PPT presentations and other publications for accuracy and effectiveness
- Provide subject matter expertise to other work groups with regards to work methods, processes and tools associated with retail operations
- Recruit and train retail trainers
- Manage retail training team in execution of training programs
- Provide mentoring and leadership in all aspects of training within the scope of retail operations
The Retail Training Manager will be a proven leader with the following:
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of training materials; retail industry experience helpful
- Hands-on experience using a number of training platforms, including on-the-job, classroom, virtual classroom, Internet interactive learning, simulators, conferences and workshops
- Ability to make sound hiring decisions, recognize potential and develop staff appropriately
- Ability to hold training team accountable to training results
- Proven results in changing behaviors, attitudes and results through training plans which s/he has personally developed and delivered
- Possesses excellent customer service and human performance attitudes
- Demonstrate leadership, teamwork and mentoring skills
- Good judge of talent and able to articulate the strengths & limitations of people
- Effective teaching, presentation, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient computer skills - PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to develop strong business relationships with management, clients, consultants and suppliers
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
This role offers a competitive salary package – over $60k monthly salary on top of other staff benefits. Immediate available candidates highly regarded.
For further details please contact Christina on +852 3905 4803 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CL/13288
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.