Our client is a leading professional services organisation looking to hire a Senior Reward Consultant to join their growing Rewards Advisory practice based in London.
A person in this role with manage and contribute to reward design/strategy projects within the Reward consulting team. You will gather data, analyse results and develop recommendations and insights to support client's reward design and/or strategy requirements and seek new business opportunities for reward design/strategy or data projects within current client contact base.
You will have the opportunity to advise across a range of business sectors with a focus on Technology, Financial Services and Life Sciences.
As a Reward Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Understand and identify client needs, including business and reward strategy, complexities of data gathering and handling, data nuances and caveats, and best practices.
- Provide and interpret competitive trends and market data patterns, implications for client compensation programmes and HR strategies.
- Directly manage client relationships, for either overall project or own section of project.
- Liaise with local/regional/global/ colleagues to manage client relationships.
- Support colleagues in creating, exploiting and growing the reward consulting business and have a good grasp of how the work can be leveraged to other areas of the firm.
- Manage day-to-day operations and project tasks associated with either entire project or section of project. Provide supervision and guidance to data analyst(s) or Junior Reward Consultant involved in the project.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the risk management framework and compliance with the company’s policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of the company.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in a compensation/benefits function or consultancy. Additionally we are looking for:
- Experience in job evaluation and incentives will be preferable
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Client relationship management experience
- Experience of project management processes and practices
- Experience of producing and presenting reports, in a clear and concise manor, to a variety of audiences (including analysts, non-HR managers and executives)
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Job code: KH/16012
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.