Our client is a Global corporate services organisation searching for a Senior Talent Acquisition Associate to join their Singapore team.
• Newly created role
• Start-up environment
• Constant growth and improvement
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, you will lead and improve the full talent acquisition life cycle of the organisation. Working closely with the co-leadership team, you will develop talent acquisition strategies and employment branding initiatives. You should have strong stakeholder management skills and have an eye for the best talent in the market to suit the needs and culture of the organisation.
Other responsibilities include;
• Relationship building with business leaders on talent acquisition strategy and execution plan
• Design, improve and implement recruitment methodologies and processes
• Drive and implement graduate programs and recruitment initiatives
• Build a strong relationship with recruitment agencies
• Manage and build a strong portfolio of candidates
Ideally, you should have 6 to 9 years of progressive human resources business partner experience or recruitment experience in a fast working environment. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification or above
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Independent and a sense of urgency
• Strong talent assessment and good business acumen
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15845
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.