Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to help populate new teams.
The Investment Management Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for recruiting experienced hires, graduates, interns and MBA candidates.
The department works to promote our client as an employer of choice; with a specific focus on attracting a diverse range of exceptional candidates who are able to demonstrate innovation, integrity and excellence.
Purpose of the Role
- Strategic leadership of the Talent Acquisition agenda for experienced hires within the Investment Business Units within the firm including Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Assets and Real Estate.
- Working with stakeholders in a number of global locations to deliver multi-geography talent and a sharing of talent across the organisation
- Active recruitment and ownership for delivery of hiring requirements ensuring appropriate visibility of cost at senior leadership forums
- Drive a commercially viable and innovative program for attracting candidates across Investment Management
- Determine key business requirements through developing and maintaining relationships across Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Assets, Real Estate and working in partnership with the HR community
- Position the firm as an employer of choice, managing engagement with candidates throughout the selection process
- Brief all individuals involved in the selection process on their role, recruitment best practice and selection techniques
- Execute approval and offer process and ensure continued engagement until start date
- Work with Compensation & Benefits to ensure we remain competitive and determine remuneration through relevant benchmarking exercises
- Produce MIS for senior management
- Deliver against hiring targets in agreed timeframes
- Ownership of the short, medium and long term Talent Acquisition strategies for designated business areas
- Working with Senior Leadership and GOC members to design appropriate candidate attraction strategies in support of business strategy
- Review, build and execute on Talent Acquisition strategies ensuring a balance of effective Talent Acquisition, talent pipelining and cost effectiveness
- Ensure external market views and market insight are taken into consideration when developing Talent Acquisition strategy with appropriate market insights shared regularly with key business and HR stakeholders
- Building effective pipelines of internal and external talent to meet the business demand for current and future requirements
- Utilise best-in-class sourcing methods in order to identify Talent Acquisition targets
- Engage with prospective Talent ensuring a candidate experience that reflects company vision and values
- Continuous Innovation in the field of Talent Acquisition ensuring the organisation has a robust and long term delivery plan supported by a competitive presence in the required talent markets
Offshore Support Management
- Ensure effective management of appropriate offshore support work for recruitment administration, candidate sourcing and requisition administration
- Ensure work prioritisation is completed with offshore teams with success criteria clearly defined
Global Talent Acquisition
- Develop insight and knowledge of talent markets in a variety of locations outside of the UK in order to support international hiring as required either as owned projects or as part of a virtual team
3rd Party Management
- Management of any associated 3rd party activity relevant to the hiring processes
- Ownership of SLA / OLA structures for managed service provisions (i.e. Neutral Vendor or MSP services) within designated business units
- Responsibility for supplier management (3rd party agencies) with operation of a developed supplier review structure, supporting MI and robust action plans
Assessment & Selection
- Ensuring hiring communities have the required level of competence for assessment and selection with access to required L&D resources
- Implement up to date assessment processes making use of online, face to face and collective assessment practices consistent with FIL values and competencies
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experienced in Investment Management Talent Acquisition ideally; Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Assets and or Real Estate experience with an established network across the market
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Confident and collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive, flexible and delivery focussed
- Comfortable with both 1:1 and group engagement
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Skills Required:
- Previous experience of competency based interviewing and ideally qualified to administer aptitude tests
- Experience of working within investment management or the wider financial services industry
- Familiarity with HR policies and relevant employment law issues
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of applicant tracking systems
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: PF/16366
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.