This is an opportunity for a standalone Senior Recruiter position with an E-commerce company to support the growing business.
• Full spectrum Talent Acquisition role – Newly created
• Stable company in growth mode
• International working environment- multi-cultural stakeholders
Reporting directly into the team lead, you will provide high-level consultation and recruitment business partnering support for key stakeholders through creative and strategic sourcing, screening, and interviewing talents for the tech division. You will build resourcing pipelines and ensure proactive measures are in place. You will also initiate and maintain excellent working relations with the country HR teams, getting a full understanding of attrition, talent pipelines for succession and recruitment campaigns in each business.
In order to be successful in this role, you should possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of staffing strategies in related industries and functions. The ability to understand business challenges and transfer these to integrated talent solutions is key, as well as having well-developed experience in using multiple recruiting strategies including advanced use of social networking sites, for passive and active candidate recruitment. You will also be experienced in managing virtual teams and collaborate well cross-culturally.
This position would suit someone who is mature and looking to expand upon their already proven Talent Acquisition capability - this is a role where there’s massive opportunity to make your mark in this position that is absolute key priority for this visionary company.
• 6- 8 years of recruitment experience in relevant industries
• Minimum degree in human resources management or equivalent
• Proven track record in recruitment with strong industry network across technology space
• Good knowledge of latest technology trends and concepts
• Strong project management and presentation skills
To apply, call Wanxin Phang today on +65 6493 1873, and or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code WP/13757
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.