Our client is a Fast Growing technology company is looking for an in-house recruiter to join their team.
• Newly Created Position
• Fast-moving and dynamic environment
• Global Presence
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with hiring managers across all departments to understand their needs, guide them through creative hiring plans and provide job descriptions. You will be resourceful in sourcing and assessing candidates and continuing improving the hiring process.
Ideally, you will be university educated with a degree in Human Resources or business related subjects. You should have effective communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and exceptional attention to detail.
In addition, you will have the following -
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in agency or in-house recruitment, preferably from a fast paced multinational companies
• Previous experience hiring for tech related roles such as developers, software engineers, product managers, product owners, data, UX/UI, cybersecurity and IT is an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong stakeholder management
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15711
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.