A leading Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a Senior Vice President of Client Relations to help support their fast-growing business in Connecticut.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Group
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Client-facing opportunity
As the Senior Vice President of Client Relations you will be responsible for managing a number of senior level client relationships for the business while managing a team of direct reports as well. You will also be tasked with direct client contact in order to achieve a number of client deliverables. You will primarily be responsible for implementing client retention strategies, service delivery, as well as both managing and building key client relationships.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working with another Relocation Services Provider within the Global Mobility industry in a similar role. Strong relationship building and team management skills are essential. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 10+ years of Relocation/Global Mobility experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.