Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire a Share Plan Analyst to join their team.
Reports to: Director, Global Share Plans.
The successful candidate will have the ability to impact and shape how the company service their internal customers to the highest standard within a highly codified governance framework that touches legal, regulatory, tax and broader HR aspects.
- Act as the key contact for the day-to-day operational/relationship with the share plan administrator
- Project manage share plan events, including grants and vestings working closely with the share plan administrator
- Lead the administration system upload process for new participant, award and transaction data
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and contemporaneous records of all awards, transactions and participant demographics, carry out timely checking of data as needed
- Advise and support Payroll, Group Finance, Group Tax, Company Secretariat, the businesses, HR partners and the Global Mobility team on all aspects related to share-based awards/payments
- Pro-actively monitor and check all aspects, including taxation, annual reporting and local filing requirements, related to the global operation of the discretionary and all-employee share plans
- Take the lead in managing, and providing support to participants in relation to, share dealing permissions and market disclosures in relation to share plan transactions
- Pro-actively monitor and capture shareholding data for Directors and the Executive Committee.
- Support all aspects of reward communication including the development and dissemination of individual invitation, grant and vesting communications and templates
- Act as the first point of call for queries from the businesses and participants on more complex share award related queries
- Support the annual award nominations and pay review process as required
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Experience or knowledge of share plans and an appreciation or understanding of tax, accounting, company law are desirable but not required
- University Degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Analytics/Statistics, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning; strong problem solving skills; close attention to detail; good written and verbal communication skills; good interpersonal and organisational skills; strong customer focus; resilient and motivated; brings a commercial, flexible and practical approach to the work
This would be the perfect developmental role for any candidate looking to gain or expand knowledge of all aspects relating to executive and all-employee share plans, utilising his or her analytical and communication skills in a large multi-national corporate.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.