A major international bank with an unrivalled reputation across its markets is looking for a Sourcing Manager with strong research, marketing, and sourcing skills in the financial services market to support several of its portfolios.
- High profile international bank
- Team management
- Fast moving, dynamic work environment
This position will have responsibility to work closely with the talent acquisition team for all recruitment activities in Philippines by identifying optimal strategies and tools. Using a mixture of traditional and non-traditional sourcing, internal referrals and agency hiring methods you will be required to build strong relationships with both recruitment managers and agency contacts. Acting as a sourcing business partner, you will support the talent acquisition team by providing market intelligence about competitors and identifying market trends that will help attract and recruit the best talent in the market.
To be successful in this role you should have outstanding relationship and stakeholders management skills possessing a sound understanding of the BPO industry. You should have strong project management skills to support strategic initiatives, be able to work in an every changing environment, have a sense of urgency in your work, and excellent time management skills. You will also have the following –
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business subjects
- Minimum six years’ recruitment experience, either from an in-house or agency background
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English with the confidence and gravitas to face to off to senior management
- Sound knowledge of local HR practices and legislations
For further details, please email your CV to Jiemin Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code JX/12734
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.