A fast-growing technology firm is looking to hire an experienced Senior Expatriate Tax Analyst to join their growing business.
- Innovative culture
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Competitive compensation
The Sr. Expatriate Tax Analyst will be responsible for managing relationships with key clientele and internal stake holders across the business. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key account. You will be responsible for playing the role as subject-matter expert on all aspects of Expatriate Tax.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Expatriate Tax services to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm is preferred or within a large corporate program
- At least 4+ years of Expatriate Tax experience
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- Master’s Degree, CPA or Enrolled Agent designation is required
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12891.