Our client is a global law firm seeking a Staffing Specialist to lead recruiting activities, such as preparing job requisitions, devising and implementing search strategy, designing competency-based interview processes with a focus on fairness and inclusivity, and negotiating and extending offers.
- Global, high performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The candidate will communicate with department managers to obtain details of open positions, provide a thorough analysis of open positions, and develope the best strategy to fill those positions.
In Addition You Must Have:
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred, however, six (6) years recruitment experience in a legal or professional services environment may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- A comprehensive knowledge of recruitment functions.
- Well-developed professional interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills needed to manage time well.
For further details please contact Abby Judelman: email@example.com.
Job Code: AJ/16177.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.