Our client is a multinational fashion retailer seeking a TA Manager to lead company growth and recruitment needs in US retail stores.
- Fashion retailer expanding in the US
- Fast growing company
- Develop and manage the recruiting function
The TA Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of recruiters attracting and hiring the in-store talent. Overseeing volume hourly hiring for new stores on target in a fast paced, highly competitive environment, this person will become the subject matter expert on Retail Management and be able to exceed the expectations of the growing and profitable business. This person will also oversee the total volume recruitment process and manage various vendor relationships.
This role will be to create the strategy to attract, hire and build teams of extraordinary people, to make this compant a truly great place to visit and work.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Retail knowledge, you understand what good looks like in retail talent and you know where to find great talent.
- Proven experience in setting innovative recruitment strategies, volume hiring with a clear focus on direct hiring.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing a diverse stakeholder group, of all levels within a business.
- Experience in leading a team of recruiters, including setting KPIs and objectives, with the overall business strategy in mind.
- Analytical skills with an appreciation of how data can be used to influence decisions.
- Working knowledge of US Employment Law
- Ability to demonstrate presence and credibility within the organisation
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code SS/16656.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.