• Work closely and manage partnerships with stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and provide advice on talent acquisition strategies
• Identifying top talent and managing end to end selection process
• Manage partnerships with external agencies to ensure smooth execution of selection
• Utilising internal talent pools and direct sourcing channels as a first priority
• Supporting and delivering the Talent Acquisition D&I recruitment strategy
• Briefing all individuals involved in the selection process on their role, inclusive recruitment best practice and selection techniques
• Working with the business to ensure system adoption with our applicant tracking system
• Executing approval and offer processes and ensure continued candidate engagement until start date
Experience and Qualifications Required
• At least 6 years in house Talent Acquisition experience from a leading financial services firm
• Must have valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/16014
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.