Our client is one of the largest groups in APAC and with a long and successful track record in the region. They are now looking for a seasoned campus recruitment professional to join their established HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results-driven individual to join a professional team.
• Dual role of campus recruitment and talent management programme
• Newly created position
• Strategic role with hands on elements
Reporting to the General Manager, Leadership Development based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for recruiting Interns and Graduates under the firm’s prestigious Graduate Programme, establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key targeted Universities. Additionally, you will develop long-term sourcing strategies for critical talent segments and will work with the business leaders to develop a unique, relevant and compelling Employee Value Proposition.
To be successful in this role, you must have good client management experience and a proactive approach. This person also needs to be hands-on and flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience gained in an MNC
• Strong track record of managing the campus recruitment function independently
• Have experience working with senior business leaders
• Outstanding communication skills in English and Mandarin.
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/15040
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.