A global investment bank is looking for an experienced and hands on Talent Acquisition Business Partner –
- Attract, assess and deliver highly engaged talent
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process management
- Manage recruitment vendor relationships
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers
As an experienced recruiter you will work closely and develop relationships with hiring managers and internal stakeholders at all levels.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record of achieving demanding targets and working with volume in a specialist environment. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Over five years of internal, RPO or agency recruitment experience
- Ability to navigate through internal processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Stakeholder management capabilities
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/13205.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.