A global IT company is looking for an experienced and hands on Talent Acquisition Business Partner:
- Attract, assess and deliver highly engaged talent
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process management
- Collaborate to build recruitment infrastructure and strategy
- Partner with hiring managers to maximize and improve recruitment strategies and processes
As an experienced recruiter you will develop strategic relations with contacts within key associations and university programs to support the sourcing of top talent.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record of achieving demanding targets and working in a specialist environment. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least five years of recruitment experience including both internal and agency side
- Recruitment in the IT industry is a MUST
- Experience of campus recruitment or at the minimum experience of speaking to large groups is essential
- Exposure to a fast paced and dynamic environment
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/13397.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.