Our client is global FinTech business looking to hire Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will support business leaders and internal colleagues to lead and manage experienced, executive, and campus recruiting strategies and operations. The successful candidate will be a consultative recruiter and collaborate with business leaders to develop and deliver recruiting solutions and programs that meet today’s demand and tomorrow’s candidate pipeline.
- Receiving excellent feedback from internal business clients and other stakeholders and being recognized as a trusted advisor through innovation, results, and service excellence
- Delivering a brand defining candidate experience from initial contact through on-boarding
- Managing and continuously improving upon effective and efficient full cycle recruiting processes
- Defining and successfully executing on multi-channel recruiting strategies targeting passive and active candidates for immediate and future strategic hiring needs
- Utilizing data to communicate progress, results, and challenges to develop and advocate recommendations to the business
- Contributing to talent acquisition programs and initiatives that enhance the firms’ value as a strategic business partner
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years managing full-cycle experienced and executive (campus is a plus) recruiting within a corporate, professional services, or search firm (investment management or financial services industry experience is a big plus)
- Demonstrated experience in the following: creating winning talent sourcing and recruiting strategies, delivering recruiting operations excellence, researching, and sourcing [diverse] talent, employer branding, candidate experience, and reporting and analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing and recruiting tools and systems including LinkedIn, Google, CRM & ATS (we use Greenhouse) to plan and manage workload and to measure and present results.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience managing and coordinating the work of others including sourcers, coordinators, and vendors.
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference:- KH16176
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.