Our client, one of the world’s most recognisable financial services firms, is seeking a dynamic senior talent acquisition professional to lead their recruitment function across China, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan.
• Renowned global company
• Exciting expansion projects across the region
• Great opportunity to combine TA strategy with hands-on hiring
Based in Beijing, you will drive all recruitment activities across North Asia – principally mainland China, but also Hong Kong, Korea and Japan. Due to the leanness of the team, you will need to combine high-level TA strategy and senior stakeholder management with hands-on sourcing and hiring. Principally, the focus will be on senior and technical positions, in particular as part of a major global tech expansion initiative.
The successful candidate will be an experienced recruiter who is passionate about hands-on hiring, as well as broader recruitment strategy. They will have excellent stakeholder management skills, being able to push back and influence where needed, as well as to manage the hiring process for senior, in-demand candidates. They will have experience covering China market, and strong sourcing abilities tailored to that market. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of prior TA experience, either from agency or in-house (and ideally both)
• Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Experience in large, complex multinational organisations
• Willingness to work as an individual contributor
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.