Our client is a global player in the digital creative world and are expanding in China. They are looking for a senior recruitment talent to be based in their China headquarters in Shanghai.
• Innovative, fast-paced multinational
• Shanghai based
• Matrix organization with a vibrant culture
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will lead a small team across Shanghai and Beijing to help build out the talent acquisition function for the firm in China. This is a growing organization and you will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting as well as creating a TA strategy, including employer branding, recruitment process management, campus, and more.
We are looking for a true people-person with a minimum of 10 years’ recruitment or talent acquisition experience gained from both agency and in-house. The ability to engage and build relationships with a dynamic group of stakeholders is crucial, as is a strong interest in the business.
We are also looking for:
• Some knowledge or experience in the digital, creative and marketing world
• The ability to lead and be an outstanding team player
• An out-going personality and a positive attitude
• Language fluency in both Mandarin and English
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/13837
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.