Duties & responsibilities:
• Manage full life cycle recruitment; source, assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at all levels
• Develop strong relationships with senior management in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to key hiring managers and implement innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs
• Provide selection and assessment expertise to business
• Work with HR to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization; help HR colleagues with ad hoc projects (as and where needed)
• At least 4 years talent acquisition experience from a leading sell or buy side firm
• Chinese language skills preferred but not mandatory
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15940
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.