Talent Acquisition Manager
An excellent opportunity for a polished financial services recruiter to join a fast-paced organisation to handle a regional remit.
- Fast-paced, innovative corporate culture
- Handle senior level hires across the region
- High touch and high visibility with senior stakeholders
This role will take ownership of recruitment across all functions focusing on senior level hires. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on selecting and pipelining candidates for openings and work force planning.
The ideal candidate is an individual with a passion for finding the right talent at the right time and strives for a superior candidate experience across all levels of hires.
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant recruitment experience, prior in-house experience is required for this role
- Only candidates with banking and finance experience
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TS/12445
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.