• Responsible for implementing best practices/ strategies in recruitment and selection and the ability to maintain and source highly talented candidates for the Company. Serves as Regional lead/expert for Talent Acquisition strategies across Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• Partner with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to effectively source, recruit, evaluate, interview, and select top talent to meet the Company’s staffing needs.
• Lead and manage the Talent Acquisition Team and ensure all recruitment responsibilities are being completed with efficiency, abiding by the firm’s best practices and policies.
• Assessing talent and generating qualified candidates through cost effective efforts in a timely manner. Continually improve plans, programs and processes to reduce cost, increase value, and promote highly effective recruiting support to internal clients.
• Develop and implement strategies to build a robust talent pipeline, and produce a target list of active and passive candidates for assigned searches through research and cold calling, online databases, employees referrals and networking.
• Efficiently and effectively managing and/or leading recruitment activities for senior-level openings within the organization. Managing recruiting capacity demands to proactively fill the changing needs of the business.
• Enhancement of the employment brand, through the development and implementation of a strategic calendar of recruitment events, ensuring alignment between the employment brand and the overall corporate brand and the Company’s values and goals.
• Prepare weekly monthly and quarterly reports and provide recommendations on the analysis of data, current market intelligence and emerging industry trends.
• 10 years’ experience in a Recruitment Agency and in-house Talent Acquisition experience in a MNC environment
• Track record of success in executing a process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
• Extensive experience of leading an Executive search process across the Asia Pacific region, with the ability to source, develop and recruit Senior Level candidates
• Proven ability to develop a good understanding of business issues and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs.
• Up to date knowledge of current & future employment legislation and best practice
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, able to provide specific examples of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
• Skilled in leading the negotiation and management of strategic vendor relationships
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code GY/14609
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.