Our client is an exciting young firm applying technological innovations to the brokerage market. They’re now looking for a hands-on, energetic recruitment manager to support their growth in Asia.
• Innovative, disruptive firm with a start-up feel
• Full-cycle role, covering vacancies across business units at all levels
• Supportive work culture and excellent benefits
Reporting to the global TA lead, you will handle full-cycle recruitment for a broad range of roles. This will include numerous senior-level corporate roles, for which you will proactively headhunt, as well as higher-volume requisitions at a more junior level. You will build excellent business knowledge and stakeholder relationships, as well as manage vendors and create an engaging and efficient candidate experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic recruiter who is able to match the energy and pace of this young firm, and contribute to their employer brand in the region. They will understand and focus on higher-level business objectives, and be capable of thinking strategically, but also very hands-on in all aspects of recruitment as they will not have junior support in this position. They will also be comfortable dealing with senior candidates, and will have the headhunting skills required to source them. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least three years of APAC recruitment experience, preferably in the financial services or technology sectors
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Decent spoken Mandarin; must be able to evaluate interviewees’ Mandarin abilities
• Independence and the ability to work with a remote reporting line
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12423
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.