Based in Hong Kong, our client is a reputable International education firm looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join the team in a strategic and hands-on global role.
• Global coverage
• Multinational education firm
• Corporate and dynamic environment in Central
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and working closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for managing recruitment of outstanding teachers. You would cover the end to end cycle from job descriptions to sourcing candidates through various channels to meet the business needs, working closely with country business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce plans of into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner, staffing reports and metrics and assist in the development and implementation of HR programs and processes. You should also assist with teacher inductions and plan and prepare for school recruitment events while continuously building up the brand and working cohesively with the admissions, marketing, and communications teams.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid end-to-end recruitment experience in an in-house environment. Fluent English is a must, with additional languages being an advantage.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 5 years of consistent recruitment experience in an MNC and degree qualified
• Strong communication skills in English, additional languages are advantageous
• Proactive, positive, fast-paced, detail-oriented, sense of urgency, independent but a team-player, client-focused, strong time management, project management skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.