Based in Hong Kong, our client is a reputable International education firm looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join the team in a client-facing yet hands-on global role for a 12 month fixed term contract with a chance to turn perm.
• Global coverage
• Multinational education firm
• Corporate and dynamic environment in Central
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and working closely with the Group HR Director and Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment. You would cover the full cycle from job descriptions to sourcing candidates through various channels to meet the business needs, work closely with country business leaders to guide and assist them, build a strong pipeline and update the database regularly, create staffing reports and metrics and assist in the development and implementation of HR programs and processes. You should strive to meet targets and develop new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid end-to-end recruitment experience with substantial volume in an in-house or agency environment with strong social media and Linkedin know-how. Fluent English is a must, with additional languages being an advantage.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum of 5 years of consistent recruitment experience in an MNC and degree qualified
• Strong communication skills in English, additional languages are advantageous
• Proactive, positive, hands-on, detail-oriented, fast-paced, sense of urgency, independent but a team-player, client-focused, strong time management, project management skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DH/12720
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.