I am currently working with a global US law firm who are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Manager to their Hong Kong team – they are open to candidates from in house or agency background but they MUST have had previous legal recruitment experience.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
• Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
• Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a TA partner
• Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects
• Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives
• Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
• Reviews employment applications and background check reports
• Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business
• At least 8 years legal recruitment from either in – house or agency, candidates who do not have legal talent acquisition experience will not be considered
• Must already be in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15455
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.