Our client is a market leader its industry and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven Talent Acquisition professional to join their team.
• Team management responsibility
• Recruitment and HR Generalist role
• Senior Corporate recruitment responsibility
Reporting to the dynamic Head of HR based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for managing recruitment at senior level for corporate functions. As such you will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce plans of each business unit into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner in the recruitment function. At the same time, you will play a key role as an HR BP to the internal key stakeholders on Talent Management, Employee Relations and L&D. We are looking for a passionate Recruitment professional who is ready for the next stage of their career to become an HR Generalist. If you are currently an HR Generalist and has a strong recruitment background then we would like to hear from you too.
To be successful in this role, you need to have worked in a fast paced environment and be proactive. You needs to be hands on and be flexible when required. In addition, we are also looking for:
• Recruitment experience gained in an MNC and degree qualified
• Outstanding communication skills in English and Cantonese is a must
• Minimum of 6 years of recruitment experience
• For candidates with less experience they will be considered for an Assistant Recruitment Manager role.
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/12491
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.