Our client is a VC-backed rapidly growing tech start up and is a great place for those looking to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. The business was launched in 2018 as an app based solution which sends money back to emerging markets instantly and at very low prices. The company is now live across 7 countries.
The team is based across London, New York, Paris and Brussels, and pride themselves on hiring exceptional talent with team members coming from a wide variety of top-tier tech companies.
Due to continuous growth, they are looking to to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager who is passionate about their mission and excited to work in a small start-up environment. They have competitive salary and stock options and great benefits, and were recently rated one of the best companies to escape to by Escape the City's "Escape 100".
Locations: London, New York, Brussels or Remote
Someone on this role will:
- Source strong candidates via sourcing, job posts, referrals and agencies
- Screen candidates with an eye for company values and strong skills
- Lead scheduling and coordination of recruitment activities
- Leverage their ATS, Lever, to track candidate progress through the funnel, resurface existing talent, and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Support hiring managers to enable their teams to follow best practice recruiting processes
- Find opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of working within this capacity ideally from a fast-paced start up Tech or FinTech company or working in an agency but with a strong track record in tech/start up recruitment. Additionally we are looking for:
- 2-6 years recruiting experience
- High ambition, self-motivation and passionate about the company’s vision
- Clear and friendly communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in multitasking, prioritising and meeting tight deadlines
- Amazing ability to stay organised with solid attention to detail and great follow through
- Adept ability to be flexible
- Time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience working with an ATS
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.