A Tech/Food Service start-up from Hong Kong is setting up their US operations and is looking to hire a resourceful, and passionate Recruiter to be based in New York City.
- Exciting and progressive organization with operations around the world
- Opportunity to build your team from the ground up
You will play a key part in building the NYC team, and manage the end to end recruitment process. You will work with the business to determine needs, provide recommendations on the recruitment strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, attend networking events and conferences, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and extend offers. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate has a solid background recruiting all levels in start-ups or organizations in hypo-growth stage. We are looking for someone who has had experience growing a team from scratch and is comfortable with both graduate and experienced hire recruitment. In addition we are looking for someone with the following:
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience (graduate and experienced hire) – preferably in a start-up/hypo growth environment
- Ability to recruit at all levels across multiple functions and locations
- Consultative and results-focused
- A self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous environments
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13817