Our client is an international industry leader and is expanding quickly in the region. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven Talent Acquisition professional to join their team.
- Excellent global reputation
- Collaborative team
- Great Talent Acquisition exposure
Reporting to the Hong Kong based Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for managing junior to senior level hires for key stakeholders in Group. As such you will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce planning of each business unit into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner in the recruitment function. This is an independent contributor role so you need to be hands on as well as have the ability to be strategic. In additional, you will play a key role in regional cross-functional projects, including employer branding and Diversity & Inclusion. To be successful in this role, you need to have worked in a fast paced environment and be proactive.
We are also looking for:
- Recruitment experience gained in an MNC and degree qualified
- Outstanding communication skills in English and fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience
- The ability to partner with and engage the business
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: AC/16090
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.