Our client is a global retailer looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner
· Location: London
The purpose of the role is to manage the attraction, selection, and induction of the very best talent for the firm, ensuring a great candidate experience for everyone who applies for any of their roles.
The successful candidate will ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes. The role will focus on running cyclical HR activities for ISS COO such as talent reviews; performance management preparation, planning and delivery; compensation reviews and regular compensation changes related to promotions and role changes; supporting managers and employees through employee relations matters and employee engagement activities relating to Your Voice output.
- Partnering with the business at all levels, building great relationships with our managers and coaching them on recruitment best practice
- Recommending innovative attraction techniques to find and entice diverse talent that will thrive at the firm
- Supporting candidates through all stages of the process from initial conversation to interviewing and offer management
- Designing and managing your own projects that offer you development and allow you to learn and grow with firm
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A warm and approachable style. The successful candidate will bring the brand values to life for managers and candidates
- The awe-inspiring ability to juggle multiple projects while building a pipeline of great talent for the functional area you support
- Previous experience in a similar recruitment environment would be an advantage, but isn't essential.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at email@example.com.
Job Reference - 16297
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.