Our client is a global internet publisher, in the tech and higher education sector, looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner.
Location: London (Hybrid)
The purpose of the role is, with 130 employees across London, New York, and Bangalore, you will have responsibility for partnering with hiring managers to attract and secure the best talent for their teams as we scale.
- Owning the recruitment lifecycle from initial outreach to offer
- Partnering with hiring managers to build a deep understanding of the culture and capabilities to source the best candidates for the tech and commercial teams
- Screening candidates to ensure they add to and fit with the culture
- Articulating job opportunities to prospective candidates so they feel excited about becoming a buddy and are engaged with the hiring process
- Providing a best-in-class candidate experience true to company values
- Applying diverse and inclusive hiring processes
- Using data to develop, share insight and recommend solutions to improve pipeline and solve challenges in partnership with the people team and hiring managers
- Supporting to achieve the ambition of being the employer of choice across the globe
- Collaborating with the talent team on employer branding and operational projects
- Be a culture ambassador, championing values and making sure they’re part of all recruitment activities
- You may be coming from an agency background or a high-growth environment, recruiting for technology or commercial teams
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: TD/16621
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.