Our client is a financial technology platform transforming the way alternative investments buy and sell through the development of tech-based solutions for advisors, their high-net-worth client base, asset managers and banks. They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (Associate) to join their rapidly growing Human Resources team.
- Forbes FinTech Top 50
- Rapidly growing
- Technical and non-technical recruiting
This person will play a critical role to ensure we hire the best possible talent across the company’s expanding global locations and will be responsible for delivering on all facets of talent acquisition success throughout the organization. Seeking someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or another business-related field
- At least 4+ years of global talent acquisition experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Deep connections with talent across the Technology, Finance, and/or Fintech spaces
- Demonstrated experience executing on multi-country strategies
- Knowledgeable in building talent acquisition infrastructure within a hyper-growth organization to support scale
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code AJ/15938.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.