• Manage full life cycle recruitment; source, assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at all levels but will primarily front office roles
• Develop strong relationships with CEO & COO in order to forecast recruitment needs
• Provide consultation to hiring managers and implement innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs
• Provide selection and assessment expertise to business
• Work with the business to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization
• At least 7 years’ experience in recruiting front office positions – preference will be given to candidates with experience from the buy side
• Mandarin language skills are essential
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15351/2
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.