My client is one of the world’s leading financial market data providers. The role is based in Central Hong Kong but they offer a great deal of flexibility around remote working.
• Manage full life cycle recruitment; source, assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at all levels
• Develop strong relationships with senior management in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to key hiring managers and implement innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs
• Provide selection and assessment expertise to business
• Utilize the applicant tracking system to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data
• Work with HR colleagues (generalists and specialists) to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization; help HR colleagues with ad hoc projects (as and where needed)
• At least 6 years’ experience with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced corporate environment; prior experience working in a global information, financial services, or technology company is highly desirable
• Candidates from a banking or technology background will take preference
• No Chinese language skills required
• Candidates must be already based in Hong Kong
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15281
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.