Our client is a growing international organisation with offices across Europe, Asia, US and the Middle East. Due to continuous development, they are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team based in Paris.
Candidates who are not based in France but looking to relocate may be offered a relocation support.
- Permanent role
- Based in the Paris Area (South-East from Paris)
This role focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of talent for the key business units. You will be responsible for covering all aspects of the hiring process, from taking the client brief to closing the deal. This is an all-encompassing role covering recruitment processes end to end; you will be responsible for partnering with the business on any recruitment needs, developing job descriptions, screening and headhunting/sourcing candidates and optimising the recruitment journey ensuring a good candidate experience and an efficient process.
A person in this role is required to have a high level of commercial awareness suitable for creating efficient recruitment plans and providing advice to business managers and stakeholders. The role will suit hands-on individuals who have previous experience of working in a similar all-encompassing recruiter role, ideally from a recruitment agency.
We are looking for a hands-on recruiter who is responsive, efficient and prepared to go the extra mile to get the best quality candidate for each role. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a genuinely unique environment and build relationships with a diverse range of business leaders and hiring managers across many different functions. You will also become involved with the training and employer branding efforts as you become more settled in the role and have the opportunity to learn other aspects of HR outside of recruitment if that is the direction you see for yourself.
Additionally we are looking for:
- Somebody with experience in international recruitment and talent acquisition. Existing internal recruitment experience is not necessary, what is more important is your work ethic and your desire to deliver a quality service.
- Recruiting experience in France would be a distinct advantage as would be French language ability.
- Experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels in a global scale organisation.
- Native or bilingual level of English - the working language is English and the staff and faculty are a diverse multicultural team.
- Able to deal with pressure in a fast-paced environment especially during times of peak recruitment activity.
- Upholds compliance with all legal and professional standards and ensure they are followed during the hiring and onboarding processes.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please send your CV in English to Agata Staszewska at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.