A world renowned professional services firm is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic recruiter to join their newly created Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise team.
• Newly created role
• Cross country projects
• International working environment
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition who sits in Singapore, your core responsibility will be to identify new platforms to uncover best talents in the market, driving employer branding initiatives, and managing the entire recruitment process. Acting as a consultant to the HRBP and key stakeholders, you will need to provide advice on the optimal recruitment strategy and market information of the talent pool.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is excited about engaging with people, and developing relationships. You should be comfortable with a fluid and fast-paced multicultural work environment. A sound understanding and strong track record of developing employer branding strategies is a must. You should also be an expert in utilising digital and social media platforms to reach out to talents. We are also looking for the following –
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other business subject
• Minimum of six years’ IT recruitment experience within MNC environment
• Strong knowledge of the latest recruitment trends and practices
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills to engage with stakeholders and potential candidates
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to email@example.com quoting reference - JX/13496
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.