A world renowned professional services firm is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Talent & Development professional to join their newly created global team
- Global role
- Cross country projects
- International working environment
Reporting to the Head of Talent Development who sits in France, your core responsibility will be to lead the conceptualisation and rolling out of the global Learning & Development initiatives. Acting as a consultant to the HRBP and key business stakeholders, you will need to align organisation objectives with existing competencies in order to develop effective learning solutions. Additionally, you will be working in tandem with the communications team to build visibility for the L&D initiatives, and to get stakeholders’ buy-in.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is excited about creating something from scratch, be comfortable with a fluid and fast-paced multicultural work environment. A sound understanding and strong track record of training delivery and evaluation will be advantageous. You should have well developed consulting and networking abilities as well as excellent organisation and project management skills. We are also looking for the following –
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other business subject
- Minimum of five years’ learning and development experience within MNC environment
- Strong knowledge of the latest trends and practices in the learning and development community
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advice, influence and consult with senior business leaders
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your details to email@example.com quoting reference – JX/13420
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091