Our client is looking to hire a Talent & Leadership Effectiveness Lead. The role will report into the Head of Talent Management and you will be part of the broader CPO team which ensures the effective management and development of the talent in their organisation.
- Permanent position
- Dublin, Ireland
The purpose of the role is to provide thought leadership across all aspects of leadership development as well as delivery of Leadership Development imperatives including established and new solutions. The successful candidate will work with a broad stakeholder group across HR and wider business to deliver leadership development solutions. This role will also be responsible for design and implementation of organisational effectiveness initiatives linked to a holistic approach as to how it connects organisational culture, values, performance effectiveness and other L&D initiatives.
- Ensure that all programmes and interventions are aligned with company’s culture and Values
- Working with L&D and global talent team to develop and deliver a company’s approach to Leadership Development
- Ensure all solutions have appropriate investment, measurement, analysis and link to business planning
- Conduct external research to ensure strategy, content and approach to Leadership Development delivers best practice
- Provide and support HR partners with talent management tools, processes and methods to deliver succession planning, organisation design/development and talent mobility
- Develop and manage appropriate interventions and tools, for building leadership capability across the firm
- Select and partner with vendors to develop/deliver solutions and programmes.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of leadership programs in a global financial services organisation.
- Proven experience of working as a talent & development lead within a complex global organisation
- Experienced in connecting talent & performance, to enable high levels of engagement and motivation
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level
- Talent and Performance subject matter expert
- Management of budgets and financial metrics
- Strong project management skills
- Global travel will be required
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #LI-KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.