Talent & Performance Manager
My client is a top tier professional services firm looking to hire a new Talent professional to help build a robust Talent offering for the firm. The role is a combination of helping to set a new Talent strategy and also maintaining existing processes related to performance management and the promotion cycle. The role will support the Head of Talent with defining the talent offering for the international firm, by educating the business about how its talent agenda plays an integral role in enabling the delivery of its strategy. This will combine the expertise of recruitment, performance and promotion, leadership and learning and development.
- Support the development and implementation of the international talent strategy that meets the current and future needs of the Firm
- Drive, design, implement and deliver transformational talent initiatives across the international business.
- Project manage a wide variety of talent, performance and promotion related projects
- Provide support on the firm's transformational agenda by assisting with the building of an innovative and comprehensive talent proposition that supports the business in its goal to attract, inspire, mobilise and develop its people in line with its business performance goals.
- Management of talent identification and pipeline
- Oversight of entire performance management process
- Development of a competency framework for firmwide use
- Consolidation of HR Information Systems
- Line management of 1 HR Advisor to start, likely to hire 1 more
- Some travel to other offices will be required
- An experienced and rounded Talent/ L&D speacialist who has operated in a best-practice environment
- A change advocate possessing the ability to challenge the status quo
- Have a track record in delivering effective talent, performance and promotion initiatives in complex matrix environments with proven results.
- Experience and knowledge of contemporary talent management techniques
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships both within and outside the firm
- Be able to think strategically and creatively, balancing this with a hands on practical approach.
- Understanding of data analytics and ability to deliver Talent initiatives that are robust and measurable in terms of successful business outcomes
- Strong client service experience and the ability to be able to build confidence at all levels of the firm
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity, demonstrating a flexible and collaborative personal working style
- Be a self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Ability to work in a virtual team context
- Be technologically savvy, including a good working knowledge of HRIS
- Flexible regarding to travel
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on firstname.lastname@example.org