Talent & Training Development Director for Relocation Services - Greater Washington D.C. Area
A leading Relocation Management Company in the Greater Washington D.C. area is seeking to hire a Talent & Training Development Director to develop and execute talent management solutions for the organization.
- Well-respected Relocation firm
- Opportunity to work alongside the senior management team
- Strong career prospects based on success
The Talent & Training Development Director will be responsible for leading the talent development process and building learning and professional development programs. This individual will also be tasked with implementing corporate training while overseeing the development of employee career paths.
This successful candidate will have demonstrated success developing training programs and hands-on experience managing adult training for learning and development. This person must be technologically-savvy as they will be utilizing web-based learning modalities and various learning management systems.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- 3+ years of adult training experience for learning and development
- Ability to build relationships across all levels within an organization
- Familiarity with e-learning solutions
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15348
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.