Talent Assessment Specialist – USA
Our client is a leading FinTech firm and they are seeking a knowledgeable Talent Assessment Specialist to join their team. The firm is based in New York City, but the role is open to candidates across the United States.
- Renowned global firm
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Full-time position + excellent benefits
Collaborating closely with the Talent Development and Recruitment team, you will identify and assess incoming candidates for a variety of roles at the firm. You will be trusted to design and develop assessment tools and interview guides for the use of hiring managers and business stakeholders. Expect to focus on areas such as candidate assessment, performance management, impact, and success measurements.
The ideal candidate has worked in a talent development capacity at a top-tier FinTech, Tech, or Management Consulting firm. The client is also open to Assessment Specialists working in government agencies. Most importantly, you must have expertise of assessment theory, methods, development, and application in a fast-paced and data-driven environment. Strong analytical and reporting skills are necessary in order to translate assessment results into relevant business outcomes.
You Must Have:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in IO Psychology (or related field)
- Minimum 5-8 years’ relevant work experience
- Expertise in assessment design, development, and implementation
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Confident in addressing key stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for learning and collaboration
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15072b.