Our client, a market leader in the industry, is seeking a seasoned Talent Development professional to take on a new role on their established HR team.
• Newly created regional position
• Set up role
• Great project exposure
Reporting to the Regional Head of Talent Management based in Hong Kong and you will play a key role in driving the talent development initiatives. Specifically you will lead the leadership development, talent management and change management projects.
We are looking for a seasoned talent development professional or a L&D professional with a passion for talent management with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. You would have solid experience gained from sizable multinationals. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Eager to make a difference and has the ability to establish relationship with people from all levels of seniority
• The ability to be hands-on and be flexible. Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and while fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
• A detail-oriented, team player, outgoing and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code TH/15319
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.